We are network providers for Kaiser, Colorado Access, Medicaid, and CHP +
You will be responsible for any services not covered under your plan as well as co-payments or co-insurance.
We require you to provide all insurance information prior to scheduling your initial appointment. Please complete the Insurance Verification Form and either email or fax it to us at (303) 360-0758 so we can verify eligibility/benefits and complete any pre-authorization paperwork needed for coverage prior to your child’s first appointment.
We no longer offer out-of-network insurance billing however we will be happy to provide you with the information you need to submit your claims including a detailed receipt .
*please note that many insurance carriers only cover speech and occupational therapy services for children when caused by accident, illness, injury, or congenital anomaly.
Questions to ask your insurance carrier include:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- Are there any limitations or exclusions for speech or occupational therapy services under my plan?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible to meet? How much of it has been met so far?
- What will my co-pay or co-insurance be for my office visits after my deductible is met? (co-pay is a flat fee whereas a co-insurance is usually a percentage of the cost for services)
- Do I need to get any type of pre-authorization to access these benefits?
- Do I need a referral from a physician?
- Does my plan follow the calendar year? If not, ask the start date for your plan as this will impact the number of visits you have left as well as when your deductible starts over.
- How many therapy visits am I allowed each plan year?